Le domaine Evasion Mont-Blanc Index du Forum

Le domaine Evasion Mont-Blanc
Pour tous les passionnés de ce fabuleux domaine!!!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Eye-fi Pro X2 Vs Mobi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le domaine Evasion Mont-Blanc Index du Forum -> Blah blah -> Questions diverses
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
birdeweble

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Sep - 13:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Eye-fi Pro X2 Vs Mobi Répondre en citant

Eye-fi Pro X2 Vs Mobi > urlin.us/4b9n3

Eye-fi Pro X2 Vs Mobi, fuzz face pcb pdf free

f901c92b44
The ability to share better quality photos is a positive development.Like7Feb 21, 2014*permalinkBJN alexzn, please point out the part of Lee Jay's comment where he assumes everyone is just like himself? Oh the breathtaking irony of taking someone to task for having a self-centric view of what's worth sharing or not.Like0Feb 21, 2014permalinkMarshall Dinowitz yeah, Lee Jay, and everyone is just like you. (LogOut/Change) Cancel Connecting to %s Notify me of new comments via email. I didn't know this issue until I bought Eye-fi which I feel the browse mode of Transcend is more suitable for me. The Transcend, on the other hand, will be heading back to the manufacturer. I lost so many shots while the card was checking for a wifi connection before saving the next image!!! Again customer support offered a lame solution .

Otherwise, nothing would transfer fully.I dunno why the wireless range is so bad in the SL1 vs the HX300(didn't have an issue using it with the HX300), but it was and I had to send it back.I want to try the Eye-fi card, but my biggest hangup with them is not being able to send a photo either multiple times or to multiple locations. The Transcend has a feature called "Shoot and View", which turns a portable device into an external monitor, but the Eye-Fi one-ups that feature with the ability to upload images and videos to a portable device or laptop while shooting. It could come in handy if you're traveling with a compact laptop that lacks an integrated memory card reader and want to transfer a Raw image over for editing. but nothing happened, I then power cycle the camera and I got 'memory card error'.Then I try the windows update tool but I got stuck at stage 4 nothing happened after 5min., then I remember there is a card reader came with the card, just like the Eyefi card this card takes higher current than a standard SD slot can provide, and I successfully updated the card with the card reader, but still got memory card error on my camera, even worse my camera locked up, I must remove the battery to reset the camera.Now I got a half dead card, it didn't work on my camera but still works as a normal SD on the computer.Like0Dec 12, 2013*permalinkjtan163 Seems to me the EyeFi is designed for pros on formal shoots, perhaps with a digital tech and to replace wired tethering.The transcend seems more for the hipster dufii snapping selfies and what they had for lunch on intsagram and FB.Like0Dec 6, 2013permalinker3 Actually, the opposite is true in my experience.Like2Mar 9, 2014permalinkbilmenot I used few different made of wifi SD, Eyefi and some cheapo, Eyefi has the strongest signal no doubt. Though not much, but big enough to give one and a half charge to my phone.Like2Dec 16, 2014permalinkwjpoole Bought this to use with my Moultrie game camera' it connecter from 30 ft twice and now it wont' even carried my laptop with in 4 ft of camera, still could not connect maybe I have a faulth card ????????Like0Nov 2, 2014permalinkMaineRay Bought the 8GB Eye-Fi Mobi SD card. Then they are uploaded to the cloud.Like0Aug 30, 2013permalinkRonHendriks Very consistant with my findings about the Eye Fi card: 29, 2013permalinkseriart >I would recommend direct connect (card straight to device) rather than an ad-hoc >> Street Photography eXchange #160 <<<37The Sunday BIRD Vol. That's the default behavior of the Mobi Pro as well, but you can reconfigure the card to enable selective transfers. In my circumstance I was able to travel relatively light (no room for laptop or tablet) but was easily able to publish daily or through the day if I wished. I've moved on to the RAVPower filehub, a portable device with more features.

project using ic 555 pdf freefiber optic cable splicing procedure pdf freefree arabic books epub formatthe natural way to draw a working plan for art study pdf freem3 rpi gtm race exhaust for cbrsingle processor systems pdf freeprc desoto international inc kennesaw ga100 ans de solitude pdf freescalzi old man s war epub booksepub vs pdf iphone manual

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Sep - 13:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le domaine Evasion Mont-Blanc Index du Forum -> Blah blah -> Questions diverses Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation